Monday, November 14, 2005

Hello everyone! First of all I want to apologize for not blogging in quite a while. It seems I have been contacted by the compliance department of a certain Glyconutritional Company about this blog- which I have been posting since November of 2003. If you were looking for a particular blog from the past- it is most likely that I have deleted it. (I've deleted about 90% of the postings). Apparrently I cannot mention the name of the company or publish any information that is announced from other sources such as Yahoo Finance or any other source. So much for freedom of speech eh... I suppose this is because I am an Associate. But this is a blog isn't it? Does this make sense to anyone out there? Aren't I able to basically blog about just about anything? There are blogs out there about sex, dolls, movies, exercise, coffee cups, eyewear, and every other insignificant topic you can imagine.

One day I decided to blog about something I really believed in- something I want the whole world to know about- something I believe will enhance and even advance human health. At last! PURPOSE! I've felt good about all the energy I've put into this blog! I've even been contacted by many fellow associates thanking me. And now I've been told to I have to delete this blog in its entirety. Three years of blogging going into the waste basket... At the moment I don't know what to say.... I'd like to hear what your take is on this... Feel free to leave a comment..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As someone trying to assess the efficacy of glyconutrinents in MS this seems outrageous. Every other site I have been to has been produced by the company's making the stuff and hence is merely an advertisment. It must be heartbreaking for you to have to destroy an entire blogg - shame on the company that forced you to do so.

Anonymous said...

You can say all you want (if I understand this) about Glyconutrients and product testamonials as long as you don't use the company name OR product name. So, why don't you change the M word to "our company" or some other replacement? Or did you ask the company people about this already?

Anonymous said...

sorry that you can not do anymore what you are doing I think it is an excellent site and very informative. Really sorry to lose a lot of your work.

Anonymous said...

I say your first amendment right to free speech is being trampled. Check out the "Blogger's Rights" at http://www.eff.org/about/ before you destroy the last three years of your blog. The EFF (Electronic Frontier Foundation)is a nonprofit agency that is protecting your rights in the digital age. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Instead of saying 'Mannatech' just say 'Our Manufacture' and you should be in compliance.

Thanks for this site!
Ryan