Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Team Mannatech Athlete Nancy Lieberman Signs Seven-day Contract with the Detroit Shock

Team Mannatech member and basketball legend Nancy Lieberman has signed a seven-day contract with the Detroit Shock. Lieberman, age 50, in an almost unprecedented move, was asked to play for the team during its temporary loss of Cheryl Ford due to an injury.

"In 1997, when I was trying to come back to basketball at the tender age of 38, no one thought I could do it," Lieberman said. "Using Mannatech products, I was able to improve my performance and become a successful player in the WNBA. Today, I'm the only woman in the WNBA who is playing professional basketball at age 50 and I enjoy telling my players, friends and family about the success I've had with Mannatech products."

Check out article...

No comments: